Please use the form below to submit your biography and photograph for inclusion in the conference app and website. You will be asked to submit your photograph on the next page of this form.
Deadline: Friday 24 May 2019. Please note that information may not be included if it is submitted past this date.
Pictures should be uploaded as a high quality, colour, JPEG file only (no larger than 10mb and no smaller than 100kb please).
Some information with regard to presentations is below:
- The deadline for submission of your presentation is Thursday 30 May. Presentations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation slides must be provided in the correct ratio.
- Please note that the main conference room will be running a 16:9 widescreen setup for all plenary presentations and those delivered as part of the Business Transition stream.
- Those participating in the Energy and People Transition streams should submit slides in 4:3 standard setup.
- Presentations must NOT be submitted in PDF format but must be in PowerPoint format.
- Wherever possible use bold colours and text. Remember the screens will be as large as possible but delegates at the back must be able to see just as easily as those at the front. Please stay away from too much detail on your slides, the bigger and bolder the better
- If you are including video content, you MUST provide the raw video as a separate file, and not simply have the video content embedded in your presentation. Please bear in mind sound can not be played at a high level due to distraction this would cause other presentation sessions
- Following the conference, presentations will be available for delegates to download. If you have any sensitive information that you do not wish to be circulated please do not include this in your slides
- There will be a laptop and slide advancer provided for you. You will be given a tie clip microphone to use
- If you require any other equipment please contact the Events Team
If you have difficulties submitting your information please get in touch using the details below.
The Oil & Gas UK Events Team
01224 577 460